• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Special Delivery

SuperZero

First Post
"Mr... Um, our friend here has asked us to deliver a package," says Antal, nodding to the adventurers who had come in after himself, taking a seat as instructed and dropping his pack next to the chair. "And the places we'll need to visit to complete this task sound very interesting to me so far. Seems straightforward enough."
He pauses for a moment before adding "Although I suppose that's not the same thing as 'easy'."

He takes the offered form, scans through it quickly (just in case) and returns it to the gnome with his signature.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Antal Amakiir
Initiative:
+2
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed/Touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +2 (+4 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster 1: 7/7 remaining
Adaptable Luck: 3/3 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/2
[sblock=Image]
Antal.png
[/sblock]

Kin
Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed/11 Touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +4 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
[sblock=Image]
Kin.png
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The gnome chuckles a bit at the last part, "A wise observation; the fact you already understand that gives you a fighting chance in your chosen career."

4uk4ata

First Post
Erinth

The newcomer elf looks the contract over with some interest . "Including, but not limited to, sepsis caused by infection, venom, and curses of both magical and mundane nature, with infection, venom and curses defined in the broadest possible sense. Wonderful. Well, I wasn't planning on dying anyway," he mutters with a sideways smirk, then looks up. "Alright, there seems to be a fun enough crew.We should be able to manage a fair few things between us. What are those places you mention, exactly?" he asks, tapping the inkpen with a long index finger. It sounded good enough so far, he reckons, but it doesn't hurt to hear more about it before he signs on.

When he does hear more, he nods. "Sounds interesting enough. Let's see how this will turn out, then" he smiles to the others, and signs his name. "Erinth Karan, at your service. And in your company, lady and gentlemen," he says, smiling to the company.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Erinth Karan
Initiative: +3
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +1 (+2 vs poison/drugs, +4 vs alcohol) Reflex: +5 Will: +2 (+2 vs enchantment)

Current Weapon in Hand: longbow

Bardic Music: 6/6 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/2; used [/sblock]

Last edited:

thechosen2nd

First Post
Kris quickly skims the paper, signs it with a swift flourish, and returns it to the professor.

"I'm sure it will be my pleasure to be at your service, Mr. Roustabout" she says to the gnome as she rises out of her chair. "We'll get that package delivered to the Reality machine in no time!"

Kris then turns and looks around the room. "Looking forward to working with you all, of course. My name is Krisalla, but you can call me Kris. I must say, you three have quite the sense of timing; if you had waited another minute, Frederick and I might have left without you!" she adds, gesturing at the three newcomers, and then at the Monk.

"In any case, more the merrier, I always say!"

Creed490

First Post
Morgan nods to Kris, sipping the ale.
"Likewise. As I said, I am called Morgan Blake. I hail from a village outside of Tritower, to the north. And my apologies on the short notice, I was delayed slightly on the road here."

4uk4ata

First Post
Some time later, a pitcher of wine comes from downstairs, courtesy of one of the barmaids. Erinth puts it on the table, and takes one of the cup on the tray. "I hope you won't think less of me to have a toast to our little endeavor. It appears, as Kris said, that it might be fate we met. Well, here's to fate leading us to greatness, happiness, and long life to boot!" he says, raising a cup with wine.

sunshadow21

Explorer
The gnome collects the papers, handing out a small pouch to each individual as he does so. When he gets to Erinth, he quietly points out that he can't provide pay until the contract has been signed.

Creed490

First Post
Morgan flips the pouch onto the table, arranging the fifty coins into ten, neat, little stacks of five each.

"All things considered, the payment seems in order. Now only to complete a simple delivery."

Morgan collects the coins, and puts them back in the pouch with a quick motion, then slides them within the heavy coat.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads