[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
At Aradra's signal, Kalinn withdraws up the stair just far enough to enhance her protective magics somewhat without being overheard. She then moves back down to join the others.

[sblock=Actions]Cast Shield.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 31 (18 Touch, 28 Flat-Footed)
HP: 94/94
CMB: +12 CMD: 26
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Standard Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)

Rage Block
AC: 25 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 124/124
CMB: +14 CMD: 26
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
HP: 119/119
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 09/09)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Spell: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 6/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Is time for smacking the things?" Daylily peers at the bone creature's ankles, then shakes the glaive-guisarme. "Excusings me, Moonspear, but could you make be the longhammer? Thanks you."

[sblock=OOC]Changing the glaive into a Lucerne hammer. Bone usually implies DR/bludgeoning, and if it's that big, I think I want reach.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
The creature remains motionless at its position just outside the tower. Daylily's weapon reforms per his request, stretching to give him a long hammer accompanied by a curved spike and spear point. Relic moves around and back towards to original lizard's nest.

From outside, you hear a bit of giggling. An educated guess would be that you may have a couple wisps watching and waiting for some entertainment.

[sblock=Status]...96/96 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ lucerne hammer
...59/59 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~
...96/96 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~
101/101 ~ AC 22 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active,
./94/94 ~ AC 27+4 ~ Frost ~ Shield 80 rounds ~

???/??? ~ AC ?? ~ bones

peek.png

[/sblock][sblock=map]
island90.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily spits in his hands and backs up a few feet. It looks like he's getting ready to charge, and then he pauses, and an odd look comes over his face. He turns to the ex-soldier. "Arrdara, is this just being me, or is it looks to you like the big thing cannot fitting inside the house?" He scratches the back of his head thoughtfully, dislodging a few twigs and some assorted vermin. "I am think maybe we save the big magics by just standings here and shooting it in the kneecap for a while. Or maybe going to the top of the house and shooting downs." He searches around for his sling.

[sblock=OOC]Apparently, character development for a barbarian means occasionally not charging headlong into battle.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"Do you have arrows designed to shatter bones Aradra? It certainly seems wise to fight from this side of the wall. What if you threw one of those bodies into the door way? Maybe it will take a sniff and we can get a look at its face Daylilly." Meanwhile Relic whispers a prayer to the Wind hoping all will go well and the tower won't collapse on their heads too quickly.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra ponders his allies comments before nodding. "I would agree you two. We have an advantage for now. Let us see what this creature looks like for now, and we can quickly formulate a plan. Daylily, Kalinn, if you could help me real quick?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn nods and moves to help Aradra w/ whatever he's got in mind.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
AC: 31 (18 Touch, 28 Flat-Footed)

Standard Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)

Rage Block
HP: 124/124
CMB: +14 CMD: 26
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
HP: 119/119
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 09/09)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Spell: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 6/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
The voices from inside the tower are enough to trigger the creature outside into action. A large, bony, dinosaur looking head comes rushing through the entrance and bites, chomping down hard on the archer with sharpened teeth the length of ones forearm. As quickly as it struck, it retreats, only to have another bony, or is it stony, head on a long neck come in. This one also goes after the closest creature inside, again biting Aradra, leaving him gravely wounded as the head retreats.

[sblock=Aradra]Ouch! Give me two fortitude saves. I am making you roll, because I don't think you want me rolling at the moment.[/sblock][sblock=Relic]Kn Arcana (1d20+11=25) This creature is a Fossil Golem. Very dangerous. Petrification (Su) The attacks of a fossil golem gradually turn living flesh to stone. Each time the golem hits a target with one of its natural attacks, the target must make ... blah blah mechanics ... or suffer dexterity drain.[/sblock][sblock=Kalinn]Kn Arcana (1d20+8=28) Fossil Golem. Construct. Immune to magic that is affected by SR except Stone to Flesh. The attacks of a fossil golem gradually turn living flesh to stone. Each time the golem hits a target with one of its natural attacks, the target must make ... blah blah mechanics ... or suffer dexterity drain.
Those were likely the arms, and not the head.[/sblock][sblock=Round 1]...96/96 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ lucerne hammer
...59/59 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~
...6/96 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~
101/101 ~ AC 22 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active,
./94/94 ~ AC 27+4 ~ Frost ~ Shield 79 rounds ~

???/??? ~ AC ?? ~ Bones ~ perception + focused concentration (1d20+0+5=13) Finally noticed you. Talking made it easier! :p bite attack on Aradra (1d20+20=40) Yikes! crit confirmation (1d20+20=38) crit confirmed, Crit damage (12d6+14=59); Even Frost, odd Aradra again (1d2=1), second attack (1d20+20=24) hits damage (6d6+7=31)
bite.png
[/sblock][sblock=map]
island91.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads