• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna

Caim

First Post
"Ye little bastards want to drop stones from a safe distance eh?" Mortar laughs at the futile efforts of the birds as they drop the stones onto the party. "Hmmm, I may regret laughing though." Without a second thought Mortar removes his bow from its resting place and sets an arrow.

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Ignoring the birds for now and looking at the half-orcs, Yoshiki says, "Do you sense the same magical inkling in this alter as before? We should be done with this one quickly before those birds decide to become more than just a nuisance."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Krag didn't detect evil from the altar as he hacked at it again and again. The birds above squawked excitedly as he worked, but did not interfere past dropping the occasional ineffective stone. At last the altar gave way under the force of Krag's blows. An unsettling silence soon followed, pierced an infinity afterwards by the screech of eagles as a half dozen of the animals descended from the sky, claws outstretched. Krag sensed a flicker of evil behind their eyes as they came into range.

OOC: Roll for initiative vs 6 enraged eagles.

deisenhut

First Post
Ready action against one that tries to attack me.

The eagle soars down into a waiting, frosty fist that pounds it back into the sky. (Or at least tries to)

Elemental Fist (Cold): On hit, target takes additional 1d6 Cold Damage.

CootaR

First Post
Krag Slash Birds

Krag readies his ax to swing as the beaks descend from the sky.

KRAG SLASH BIRDS!

Lol crit...confirmed = failed what a waist :(

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
"Sometimes I hate being right" Mortar mumbles to himself as he takes aim at the closest eagle. "Now its my turn to throw a little something ye."

[sblock=OOC] I am going to use rapid shot with a -2 on both attacks. Also I forgot the MWK bonus so add 1 to each attack.[/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"If those birds had anything to say, it seems like it's too late. I guess Morgana is just serving up breakfast. I wonder if they have any eggs?"

Kanli prepares himself by casting Shield.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads