• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Treasure Hunt

Ehdge

First Post
OOC: Sorry SunShadow. Work and school have been very busy lately. I will try to be more responsive.

Ehdge looks to his companions... Is everyone OK? Did anyone suffer a spider bite? Those looked like they were probably poisonous.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: I monitor it, but was starting to feel it was getting a bit Half-Elf heavy earlier, so thought I'd let the others have some fun. :)

As the smoke clears, Marcus looks around the room again. He spies Fae'shiel trying to open the Bronze door and heads over that way.

Need a hand?

He offers as he sizes up the door, looking for a good spot to put his shoulder against. He also glances down to see if the door opens inward, not outward.

OOC: Marcus will help open the door. Or try to.

[sblock=rolling]Okay, what's the URL for the site to copy and paste die rolls? I'm sick of this one giving me 4 single digit rolls out of every 5 :p[/sblock]

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: My apologies, life has been keeping me relatively busy as of late.

Fae'shiel looks around to the others and says "I did in fact get bitten, and it does feel like they were poisonous. Though I think I managed to shrug off most of the effects. As to this door, I would be interested in seeing what lays beyond it."

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus turns a look to the Elven Maiden as he leans against the door, his efforts proving to be frankly worthless against the door at the moment, his gaze first, for just a moment, on Fae'shiel before scanning Ehdge and Kazanto.

We could rest a little bit if you want, let you get your strength back.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Just making sure eveyone was still there, when we are so close to wrapping this up. I'll give you a fair warning ooc; if you want to rest and heal, now is the time to do so.

Ehdge

First Post
Ehdge looks around at his companions. It looks like we could use a little rest. I don't suppose anyone has the means to help with some of these wounds we have taken?

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus eyes Ehdge and then looks at his own wound. He sighs.

As far as I know, none of us has the ability to heal others. I know the ladies have used some magic, though, perhaps it would be wise to give them an opportunity to regain those abilities? I know Atchka used to be exhausted after her lessons and some sleep and a little time with her journal and she felt better.

Remove ads