• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Treasure Hunt

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Some rest to regain my powers would be nice. I can't be certain however, but you may find you are mistaken about us not having anyone to heal our wounds." Fae'shiel says with a knowing look at the Mermaid that was with them.

Ehdge

First Post
Excellent, go ahead and get some rest and restore your powers. I'll split the watch with Marcus. I'll take first watch. He nods to Marcus and finds a place to keep watch over the party while they sleep.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus looks at Kazanto as she approaches and looks a bit surprised when she reaches over and places a hand on him. He feels the warmth and relaxes beneath her touch. Whens he pulls away he peeks at his shoulder and nods to her.

Thank you.

He rotates his shoulder a time or two and looks to Fae'shiel as she agrees with taking the break, then to Ehdge.

I'll probably stay away a bit longer, but a little rest might do us all good.

He puts his hammer back into it's spot and takes the bow out and plants his backside atop one of the tables and starts looking the bow over carefully.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The party is able to go back out to one of the other rooms that isn't filled with a smoky haze, and get a decent bit of rest.

OOC: Everyone has full hp and all their spells.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus is on watch as the others begin to awaken. He munches on a dry biscuit, looking rather displeased by its taste. He is, however, almost through with the thing.

Everyone feeling better and rested?

He still seems hesitant to address the Elven Maiden by name, instead he looks to her with an eyebrow up.

How's the spider bite?

sunshadow21

Explorer
The two gentleman are able to push the bronze doors open to reveal a short hallway leading to another room. This section contains mixed architecture; parts of the original dwarven work, such as what you saw in the preparatory room and storeroom, remain, but large sections have been patched with work that matches the hobgoblin work you saw in the earlier rooms. Dominating this room is a large sarcophagus from the hobgoblin era, and as you enter the hallway leading to it, everyone can hear the lid start to move.

[sblock=combat information]
BossFightStart.jpg

Ehdge 24/24
Fae'shiel 18/18
Kazanto 29/29
Marcus 22/22[/sblock]

OOC: The party has a surprise round to prepare before you get to meet your foe.

Ehdge

First Post
Ehdge moves up on the sarcophogus as quietly as he can, hoping to gain some advantage in position or surprise against whatever creature is moving inside it.

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Ehdge
Combat Stats:
Initiative: +4
Armor Class: 17
Hit Points: 24 / 24
BAB: +2 CMB: 06 CMD: 18
Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +0
Current Weapon:
MW Greatsword Att +08, Dam 2d6+6, Crit 19-20/x2
Notable Feats:
Power Attack: Trade melee attack bonus for damage.
Cleave: Make additional attack if the first one hits.
Step Up: Make 5' step as an immediate action.
[/sblock]

OOC: Ehdge moves up to J-27 and prepares to strike with his greatsword.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus blinks a moment, then growls softly. His hammer is quickly loosed from his back and pulled into an attack position and he fairly stalks up toward the sarcophagus. He pulls the hammer back around behind his shoulder, in preparation to swing with all of his might at whatever might emerge.

[sblock=action]Move to G27. Nice, straight line if the head of whatever it is is on his side. Prepared to strike with all his half-elven might.[/sblock]

Remove ads