[LPF] Waking the Dead

GlassEye

Adventurer
The healer rubs her chin as Lem asks about supplies.

"Capoe is too small for a shop of any sort but the townsfolk may have some basic supplies we could part with for a few coin. I've a few potions I could part with..."

As Tasanto summons his otherworldly form the healer gapes and sketches a symbol of protection in the air with a shaky hand. She steps back and seems uncertain of whether to be awed or afraid.

"Gods protect! A shapeshifter!"

GM: Capoe is a hamlet and as such has a base value of 200 gp. Feel free to makes checks & purchase items you might want/need under that limit. The healer has two cure light wounds potions for certain. If you need more than that, you'll need to make the availability check.

Also, DT, just for clarification Lem would realize it was his attempt to do nonlethal damage that didn't affect the ghouls and not the blunt quality of his attacks.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Why thank you madame for the blessing. Yes, Yes they do. The gods protect me with this form." Tasanto chuckles. "He is just a little slow in showing up for surprise fights. That is why I wound up face down in the mud to begin with."

Satin Knights

First Post
"Ma'am, considering our last fight, I would like to purchase any more healing potions you might have."

"I have a few here."

"Well, my coin purse isn't going to let me be any greedier than buying those two. Thank you."

[sblock=ooc]Copy of my post in the Pearl. Yea! I didn't deplete her supplies if anyone else wants to buy some.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The woman is all smiles when it comes to transacting business and taking Tasanto's gold. She glances from Lem to Dolgrin but her gaze rests upon Menik.

"Sir, you mentioned a need for potions first. Do you still have interest?"

[sblock=OOC]I'll wait another day for [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] to check and purchase supplies before I advance things.[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Menik looks through his coin pocket and sighs.

"Sadly, my funds will not permit it. I, uh, had some debts to take care of."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"No worries. The least I can do after what happened after the orc fight," Lem says as he spends 50gp more for a Cure Light Wounds for Menik.

OOC: [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] , Could only afford one more, not two. Sorry.

Remove ads