• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Luke Gygax statement about recent GaryCon concerns.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
There's a breakdown of elements of the lawsuit involving Luke Gygax and GaryCon over at Tenkar's Tavern.

The nutshell version is the CEO of Servotronics went to/sent people to GaryCon on the company dime and may have used company funds to help Gygax in his business endeavors. Plus, lots of conflicts of interest for Gygax. All in all, it has the potential to get ugly for Luke Gygax.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
There's a breakdown of elements of the lawsuit involving Luke Gygax and GaryCon over at Tenkar's Tavern.

The nutshell version is the CEO of Servotronics went to/sent people to GaryCon on the company dime and may have used company funds to help Gygax in his business endeavors. Plus, lots of conflicts of interest for Gygax. All in all, it has the potential to get ugly for Luke Gygax.
I want to see the Answer. It's really easy for attorneys to make things seem end of the world bad in a one sided Complaint. If there are any reasonable defenses, the Answer should have equally amazing reasons that things really are all good. If the Answer can't do that, it's an indication that things might go badly for Luke.

darjr

I crit!
That's not the Answer that I was referring to. Luke is smart not to be saying anything. I want to see the Answer that his attorney(s) file with the Court.
I get that. Just making a note of it is all. Tenkar's blog post is one sided because he only had one side at the time.

No info to add about this lawsuit, but I did find it interesting that when I typed "servotronics inc" into my google searchbar to find out what they actually made, the autocomplete choices were, in order:

servotronics inc v. rolls-royce plc
servotronics inc stock
servotronics inc v. boeing co
pirrone v. servotronics inc

Apparently, this isn't their first lawsuit. And I don't know anything about their business, but I assume it's not about SEO.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads