• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lycans

Wikid Klown

First Post
You'd use the elf if you want to play an elf character, a lycanthrope is a template, it modifies the character and gives it a level adjustment, gives it the shape shifter sub type, but doesn't affect the race.

Zephyrus

First Post
In the lycanthrope (I think) section of Monsters of Faerun I think their is something on a Elf-Lycan... but I forget specifically what it said.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Zephyrus said:
In the lycanthrope (I think) section of Monsters of Faerun I think their is something on a Elf-Lycan... but I forget specifically what it said.

You mean the lythari, the chaotic good elfy werewolf?

(shudder)

I wanna see a werewolf meet up with a were-mastiff. That would be amusing.

Brad

Link 86

First Post
if a lycan or even a half dragon for that matter, were to breed with another of the base creatures race (elf) would the lycan be 1/2 lycan? and the post i posted b4, if you have to use the half elf instead of the full elf, would it be 3/4 elf 1/4 dragon? and if none of this applies would you jus do a punnet square to determine (or the roll of a d100 %) the chance of the offspring to become either elf or lycan/half-dragon? thanx for your time

Remove ads