• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lzrz! Pew! Pew!

chronoplasm

First Post
Heat Ray
Level 5+
Weapon: Any
Enhancement: Attack rolls and damage rolls.
Critical: 1d6 fire damage per plus.
Power (Encounter. Fire) Minor Action. The next basic attack you make with this weapon before the end of your turn becomes ranged 10 and all damage dealt by this weapon is fire damage.

Death Ray
Level 5+
Weapon: Any
Enhancement: Attack rolls and damage rolls.
Critical: 1d6 necrotic damage per plus.
Power (Encounter. Necrotic) Minor Action. The next basic attack you make with this weapon before the end of your turn becomes ranged 10 and all damage dealt by this weapon is necrotic damage.

Silvery Suit
Level 8+
Armor: Cloth, Leather, Hide
Enhancement: AC
Property: Resist 5 necrotic. Resist 5 fire.

Cosmic Helm
Level 3+
Item Slot: Head
Property: You can breath in space.

raptor112

First Post
pretty cool, when I was toying around with some scifi weapons, I made them seperate special items...though I never finished cause I'm still learning the rules...

TheLordWinter

First Post
I think there should be something resembling an on/off mode with these items - perhaps have the enhancement bonuses only count when the weapon is dealing its damage type, and have the ability to deal the damage type be a minor action that lasts until the end of the encounter or until the user no longer wishes to, ala the flaming weapon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads