• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 2e - A.R.A. - Alpha Response Agency

Archon

First Post
Welcome to the Alpha Response Agency. High powered beings have begun appearing all over the world with varying agendas. The United States responds to this with a team who's job is to stop the rise of Super-Terrorism. You will play one of 4-6 high powered beings on a specialized evil-fighting super team. High action, low puzzle, as much RP as you can bring to the table.

GM provides 8 pre-made characters to choose from.

1. Titan - Cocky flier with super strength.
2. Dusty - Italian Sandman
3. Atlas Nine - Cybernetic regenerator.
4. Seraphim - Wise angelic healer
5. Mr. Anyone - Multiplying shape-shifter
6. Hardware - Grizzled "Ironman"
7. Hush - Shy mute telepath/telekenetic
8. Target - Feisty acrobat that never misses.

Open Slots:

1. Wednesday Boy
2. Wunderkin
3. Mad Scientist
4. Dozer

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

Last edited:

wunderkin

First Post
I'm in sounds like fun. Can I bring an old character I updated? I can send you the file I made with all the stats. Otherwise I'll just pick one of the pre-gen characters.

Archon

First Post
"Dusty"

or Anthony Giovanni was a grave robbing thief until they day he disturbed the burial chambers of an anchient Pharaoh. That day he was cursed to forever walk the earth as dust.
He's lived 110 years so far and has made the most out of his situation. He is completely made of dust. He can manipulate his particulate body to stretch, engulf, slip through cracks, burrow underground, and slam into foes. And as long as he is near dirt, dust, sand or someother source of loose particles he can regenerate damage taken to his body.
His major weakness is water, he breaks apart when full submerged and is completely powerless. Even just throwing a bucket of water on him will do damage.
When out in public he usually wears a trenchcoat, Fedora and sunglasses to hide his Dust form.

Last edited:

Archon

First Post
wunderkin said:
I'm in sounds like fun. Can I bring an old character I updated? I can send you the file I made with all the stats. Otherwise I'll just pick one of the pre-gen characters.

To be honest i'd rather you use one of the pregens, but send it to me and i'll check it out.

Remove ads