• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: Time of Crisis

Mirth

Explorer
Smooth ducks the villain's punch and tries to land another of his own. Once Gotterdammerung is (hopefully) paralyzed, the Doctor will move on towards Vilhelm.

OOC:
Initiative:
Doc Smooth 31
Der Eule (The Owl) 30
Spyder 29
Ubermensch (The Perfect Aryan) 28
Der Geist (The Ghost) 23 (unconcious)
Brain Freeze 18
Ghost 15
Eve 13
Diva 12 (unconcious)
Gotterdammerung (The Norse Apocalypse) 7
Die Hand Des Todes (The Hand of Death) 6
Weiber Ritter (White Knight) 5

IC:
Doc Smooth launches another punch at Gotterdammerung, this time hitting. The villain is rendered motionless by the attack. He then leaps down and begins to close with Vilhelm.

Der Eule recovers from being stunned and fires his energy gun at Spyder. Spyder is just able to dodge the blast and avoid being hit.

Spyder launches a vicious attack at Der Eule and hits, sending the villain flying across the room, where he smashes into the wall unconcious.

Sensing the fight starting to take a turn for the worst, Ubermensch lands a crushing punch on Spyder, knocking him unconcious and throwing him backwards where he smashes into the crates. Eve barely manages to dodge as Spyder flies past

Brain Freeze fires another mental blast at Weiber Ritter but misses.

Ghost closes with Weiber Ritter and successfully phase attacks him. The villain screams in pain and drops to the floor unconcious.

Both Shadow Creatures attack Die Hand Des Todes but both fail to hit. Eve continues to stay close to the spherical device in the center of the room, making sure no enemies approach it.

Die Hand Des Todes attacks Shadow 2 and misses again.

OOC:
Damage Totals:
Brain Freeze = 1 hit
Ghost = 1 hit
Diva = unconcious
Spyder = unconcious
Der Eule = unconcious
Der Geist = unconcious
Gotterdammerung = paralyzed
Weiber Ritter = unconcious

Map key remains the same as stated earlier with the exception of unconcious and paralyzed people, who are now shaded in blue. New tactical map is attached.

Attachments

• ControlCenter.jpg
    ControlCenter.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 59

OOC: We now only have three active players in this game. Rather than try to recruit more to take the place of those who have left, I am going to end the game. The adventure is made for six players. I could modify it for less but don't have the time or inclination to do so. Sorry to those of you still posting.

Toric

Mirth

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
OOC: We now only have three active players in this game. Rather than try to recruit more to take the place of those who have left, I am going to end the game. The adventure is made for six players. I could modify it for less but don't have the time or inclination to do so. Sorry to those of you still posting.

Toric

Oh well. Thanks Toric, I had a blast! Let me know if you decide to run anything else and I'll see you over in the Midnight game. Goodbye all :D

Remove ads