• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Genithar pauses in his search to make sure Shade' is feeling a bit better, asking in a concerned tone, 'Lady, are you fit enough to travel? Will you still be able to carry the ancient giant tomes we discovered?

LogicsFate

First Post
Shadé stands weakly but moves to hoist the books anyway. I do as I said. Without bothering to clean herself of the battles results, she goes to pick up the books.Once she has them. Now where?

Continuing his search, the Wizard makes sure he collects all items of worth or note that he finds. Looking to the battle ravaged shifter, the robed Genithar suggests with a wink, 'Perhaps you could spy out where Master Gregory's brother Ethan's tracks lead. It would be unfortunate if he was heading the same way we are...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tired by the effort, Shade' is struggling to find a trail when the lizard pops up beside her. "Here, sssoftsskin" It seems almost smug about it. The a broken front and a foot print suggests Ethan fled north, away from the trail back to Stormreach; however, neither the lizard nor Shade' are trackers.

OOC: Shade' and Thral'k would both need to take 20 to find it, Thal'k, having the higher Int, found the footprint first.

OOC: You need to take the chest back; what does everyone plan on brining back, how will you carry it, and what route back (you only know the one your took here).

Watching the sudden interaction tween Thral'K and Shade', Genithar nods in understanding as both scouts look off Northward.

Turning to Gregory, the Wizard asks, 'Sir, should we simply follow the reverse course of the Map you have? Perhaps Terran and Corran should carry the chest? I can carry some of the books it Shade' can carry the others or any gear we find suitable on these wrecks.'

Motioning for the shifter to join the elf, Genithar slips a hand into his satchel and draws forth a mystical vial, offering with a gentle smile, 'I can see you are tired and worn out. If we are attacked again this day, things might become very difficult. I would have you healthy and ready to do battle, should the need arise. Come, take this light curative potion and drink it down, we will all be safer for it."

The Wizard hands the vial to the Scout with a nod of encouragement.

ooc; can we list what treasrue we've found so far?

Genithar got a Long Bow off the Drow Thral'K killed, and we have 6 Giant sized books on various historical/crafting/cultural issues, and the chest which we have yet to open.

Am I missing anything?

Also, SG, do Genithar and Corran discover anything on the 'forged?

Moggthegob

First Post
Terran nods in agreement with the wizard I agree. Let's take the treasure and get the Dolurrh out of Graywall. I'll even carry most of it.

With that said the portly holy man waddles over to the chests and goes to carry them off.

Remove ads