M3: Tenebrynn and Ashnar (Patlin judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn exits and asks for Armax. He is ushered to the waiting area. He waits about an hour, feeling hungry for an overdue lunch. Suddenly Armax bursts in. "Hello. What is it you wish to see me about?"

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar methodically moves through the available books, putting a distinct interest on combat spells, but making mental notes on other types of magic. He seeks to make his acquisition of the knock spell as unnoticed as possible.

(Ashnar is approved for level 4.)

Erekose13

Explorer
"I was unable to uncover any particular texts about the subjects that I am researching I am afraid. My colleague however seemed fully engrossed. Now, you had mentioned that you might be able to get me an audience with the Prince. Is that offer still available?" replies Tenebrynn.

Manzanita

First Post
Armax ponders this. "You can't go to the island unattended. I would probably have to accompany you. I'm a busy woman, but if you make it worth my time, I could arrange it. I'd want another 100 gps."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Hmm at the moment my expenses are a little tight, I might be able to spare a scroll that I have prepared though if an exchange would be acceptable?" Tenebrynn says intending to dig out his scroll (magic missile 3, mage armor 1).

Manzanita

First Post
Armax takes the scroll. She examines it for a time, her face getting brighter. She nods. "This will do nicely. I will take you in the morning. Can you meet me at the docks an hour past daybreak?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"I'll be there. Might my friend Ashnar join us if he too would like a look at the Prince's collection?" replies Tenebrynn, hoping not to have to go it alone.

Erekose13

Explorer
OOC: yup
OOC:

With that Tenebrynn sets off, excited to see both what the hidden trap doors will reveal (once Ashnar is finished with his research) as well as his audience with the Prince. He heads back to the inn to relax for a bit, but finding it still pretty early (it is right?) he decides to take a stroll around town and get a better feel for the place.

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn heads out of the castle. A short distance down the road he encounters Rinaldo and Eanos, heading towards the Inn.

Remove ads