• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Machyna: Steampunk RPG Playtest Recruiting

Del

First Post
Both characer's seem to be coming together. Sorry for the late reply as my ISP was down yesterday, which is unusual for them (Shaw).

Smart to pick up the noble's garb as it helps with charisma tests within the Court.

Post the final character when both of you are happy with them, and I will transfer them to character sheets.

Del

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Talked to you Del but I thought I would drop a line that I would be playing. I am drawing up my character as we speak...

Welcome aboard Lady Acoma!

Post your character when yer happy with it and we'll be getting started shortly.

Does anyone know how to contact "Kriegspiel"? There is an open invite for him to test out the Warrior Talent but for all I know he's stuck in some forward operating base in opium country.

Last edited:

Del

First Post
Ok peops! It looks like Festy, LA, and Ilium as players for start.

Everyone try to post their characters by Tuesday and I will post the prologue in the Playing forum on Wednesday. Any questions about char creation or how your backgrounds should be written for game start feel free to email me at webmaster@esprawl.com.

I heartily look forward to the game.

Remove ads