• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Macroless Quick View Page for the Wiesbaden Wondersheet

GorTeX

First Post
For the Implement bonus.. Could the sheet look at the base Attack bonus area for these bonuses? Implements aren't really powers, and don't have damage values (tho if magic they add to damage and crits, but that info is in the attack bonuses area as well).

James McMurray

First Post
One question, I've built a warlord and it doesn't appear that he is getting a proficiency bonus with crossbows.

Fixed.

I48 and K48 should have the same formula as the other on that line. (but adjusted for the correct columns). Just copy G48 and paste it into 848 and K48.

On the overview page, cells M78 - M81 all reference IDmg, should be IDmg, MDmg, RDmg, and OHDmg respectively.

On the Xp/Money tab. Lable the 1st line as 'Creation', unlock the date, and change the formula in from "IF(C7="","",H6-J6)" to "IF(C6="","",H6-J6)"

Done, done, and done. :)

Powers sheet. The Expanded Spell book entries should be unlocked.

They are if you have the Expanded Spellbook feat.

For the Implement bonus.. Could the sheet look at the base Attack bonus area for these bonuses? Implements aren't really powers, and don't have damage values (tho if magic they add to damage and crits, but that info is in the attack bonuses area as well).

Crit damage isn't in the top section, and it's really the only thing you need to have on the quick view, since everything else from the implement is already included in your powers. Having the attack and damage bonus there is still useful if you level up during a session and don't want to reprint the sheet with your new power(s) on it, but it's not really necessary.

New version here

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Just wondering - is there any way I can transfer info from an old version of your sheet to a new one, or do I have to redo a PC each time you update the sheet? I'll do that if I have to (I'm just using the sheet to check the math for my group's PCs) but if there's some way to more easily transfer them or update the sheet or whatever, I'd like to know. Thanks!

James McMurray

First Post
Unfortunately, Excel doesn't offer an easy way to import data from another sheet. The only way I know of to do that would be to add macros back in, which would break things for Open Office and Mac users.

kristov

Explorer
How do you fill out the Weapon1 slot? I never can seem to figure out how to populate that list so I can pick my weilded weapon.

Thanks,

Kristov

James McMurray

First Post
I uploaded the new version, but pointed the link at an old one. Doh! This one should work.

New version here

On the attacks tab, pick a weapon and a stat (and add miscellaneous modifiers that apply). On the Quick View sheet, any of the five available weapons that you've filled in will appear. Ones you haven't added will stay hidden.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads