Made own RPG- Looking to create fillable & printable PDF character sheet

cvick517

Villager
Hello! My brother and I have created our own TTRPG. We are looking for a website that will allow us to upload our game's Character Sheet, make it fillable online, as well as make it printable. We want to simply click on the link of the PDF to get a blank one pulled up, be able to fill it out online, save and/or print it. If there is a way to get more complicated in ways of tracking XP, XP spending, etc., that would be amazing as well! Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Assuming you have the character sheet in PDF format, plenty of free PDF readers will allow you to make it form-fillable. I think Adobe Acrobat Reader has that functionality. I'm not aware of any websites which do it, but most PDF apps do.

cvick517

Villager
Assuming you have the character sheet in PDF format, plenty of free PDF readers will allow you to make it form-fillable. I think Adobe Acrobat Reader has that functionality. I'm not aware of any websites which do it, but most PDF apps do.
Thank you! I have been trying to figure it out with my Adobe subscription, and found out why I can't use my current form. We have fill-in bubbles for the stats, and Adobe reads them as "images", so cannot transform them into fillable bubbles. I have to create a whole new sheet this way. Also, to create a fillable pdf, it's through Adobe Acrobat.

Last edited:

Remove ads