• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Media Mage's Musings - YouTube D&D channel

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
My new episode is live. A new 'Reviewcap' following the exploits of the newly formed Old School Essentials campaign, session #2!

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
My latest video is up! A quick step by step to help Magic Users figure out their first level spells in Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition, by the book.

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
Hello everyone! I only had time for a quick video this week - so a brief tip on creating an initiative tracking board for 5th ed initiative, to speed it up.

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
New episode is live! A new 'Reviewcap' - a video series wherein I recap and review games running published modules! This time around it's a group playing Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition, starting through NIGHT BELOW!

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
The new episode is live. Another Reviewcap! Catching up with the Old School Essentials campaign as they continue their Assault on Raven's Ruin.

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
After a wee delay, the latest episode is live! Here I made an AD&D character because, well, I just wanted to consarnit!

Last edited:

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
Hello everyone! I have made a quick vid to thank everyone who helped me achieve the first 100 subscriptions! The first milestone as I grow! Thank you everyone!

Remove ads