• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Magic and D&D Artist Glen Angus has passed Away

6pakofdwarves

First Post
That's horrible. The news kinda hits close to home for me, my life is similar to his. My youngest son was born a day after his and I am in my mid thirties. I can't imagine how it would affect my family if I passed away. I just feel terrible for his family, if WOTC or anybody sets up a memorial fund for his family be sure to post it here. I would donate for certain.

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
The ConceptArt.Org community is also grieving this loss. I am not going to post a link because there is a bit of nudity in his work, but if you are of age and not offended check out his Victory Gals project, a critically acclaimed series of paintings featuring WWII planes in which the women painted on the planes come to life as the spirit of the plane, a visual treat and some of the best art out there, not just in my opinion, but in the opinion of some of the world's top illustrators.

RavinRay

Explorer
I'm so sorry to hear of his passing (and in his mid-30's like my age). I was blown away by his art for Deities and Demigods. Fans might not recognize that he also did the gem dragons for Monster Manual II (his logo appears with each dragon as it does with each deity).

Treebore

First Post
RavinRay said:
I'm so sorry to hear of his passing (and in his mid-30's like my age). I was blown away by his art for Deities and Demigods. Fans might not recognize that he also did the gem dragons for Monster Manual II (his logo appears with each dragon as it does with each deity).

I never realized he did the Gem Dragons. His art is what made me actually read their entries and discover how fun they could be to use.

What a fantastic artist, but even more so after visiting his site, what a fantastic father and husband.
This is all just so incredibly sad.

Attachments

• teddy[1].jpg
    teddy[1].jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 60

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads