Mailed your fantasy setting yet? The Kaptain has landed!

My contest entry was mailed out the last day because....

• I banged it out from scratch at midnight...

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I procrastinated until the last minute, than frantically pored over years of notes!

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I mailed mine in days/weeks ago. You guys are lazy!

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • I chose not to enter because if I had $100,000 I might buy a death ray and do some mischief I might

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • What do you mean today\'s the deadline? AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Votes: 3 6.0%

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
Hopefully those who waited until the last minute to submit the one-pager will be a bit more proactive should they get into the final 10 group. ;)

There is, after all, $120,000 riding on it. Probably not for the procrastinators. :D

Virginia Wilde

First Post
Won't add files to edit

Attachments

• logosacr.jpg
    logosacr.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 114

Gadodel

First Post
Nope, I did not send mine in. It just did not have anything unique about it, IMHO. Sure, it was made with a different "cookie cutter" pattern, but not one too different than the one used to make GH or FR..etc.

Gadodel said:
Nope, I did not send mine in. It just did not have anything unique about it, IMHO. Sure, it was made with a different "cookie cutter" pattern, but not one too different than the one used to make GH or FR..etc.

But I think that's exactly what they'll pick. Cynical, I know, but that's my nature.

What's the difference between GH and FR? Level of magic. That's about it. GH-A world where heroes battle monsters with magic. FR-A world where heroes battles monsters with lots of magic. Big diff! :)

My entry, on the other hand, was quite different. HarnRealmsHawkMysScarramarPort - a land where heros battle monsters with magic, but sometimes the magic doesn't work, but sometimes the magic is really powerful and the job is easy, but sometimes the monster has major magic, too, but that's o.k. 'cause it all balances out in the end and you're heroes battling monsters with magic, but sometimes....

[edit - fix typo]

Last edited:

Remove ads