• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maine Gamer Looking for a Non-D&D Game

Hey all!

I currently play D&D every other Saturday and really like my gaming group. That being said, I'm really jonesing to play something different and my group isn't really interested in anything but D&D.

I played a ton of other systems when I was a kid in the 80's and am willing to learn a new system.

I live in Oakland (just north of Augusta) and don't mind a reasonable commute. Ideally I'd like to play on a week night or Friday night, but might be able to swing a Sunday game.

If you've got a group going I'd love to hear from you!

jknevitt

Explorer
Hey man!

If Liz and I ever make our way back to Maine (next year maybe?) then expect me to rock up on your dorrstep, dice and books in tow.

Kaziam

First Post
new Maine game starting

Hi,

I'm starting a new game in the Lewiston/Auburn area. I know that's probably far for you, but here's the info for what it's worth. I'll be using the Burning Wheel rpg system-- I too have played a lot of D&D and found that this is a fun system with a lot of room for customization of characters (check it out on burningwheel.org). The game will run once a month, and I'm just off the Auburn I-95 exit. Email me if you're interested.

-Adam

Decado

First Post
We Maine gamers are just spread so far apart. :( I am in Limerick and am starting a brand new D20 Modern campaign this Sunday. I have three players and am always looking for more. Good luck with your search.

Decado

Remove ads