• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mainpage broken - pleaze fix or do somefink

Pardon me for the crass thread title, but I would like the webmasters of this domain to consider the following change to the front page format: To list the 'news-boxes' by reference to today rather than current date. E.G.: Today/yesterday/two days ago...last week etc. Some of us dont have a date-book rattling around and think more in terms of days. And as proof of concept, that is how newer outlook express handles sorting of emails, and I find it wery intuitive.

Please consider.

J~

tenkar

Old School Blogger
hmmm... claiming something is broken when it isnt is a bit beyond crass.

You have a suggestion as to how others may do something differently then they are now. See, isn't that nicer and more accurate then your thread title?

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
For future reference, there is a specific forum at ENWorld for site complaints/problems entitled "Meta" in the main forums list.

Lackhand

First Post
1) You do have a datebook next to your computer, assuming that your computer is next to itself.
2) Eh, the dates don't do anything for me
3) You're thinking too hard about fantasy.

Cheerio! :)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Actually, I suspect relative dates is the kind of thing that would be floating around as a vBulletin (that's what this is under the hood, yes?) plug-in and could be enabled under the User Control Panel. Then everyone can win.

Remove ads