• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Make Up a Goblin Fact

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Once every.....lots of years, a special chosen goblin lays a large green scaled egg. The egg sheds its green scaled skin, forms a sandy chrysalis and waits, eventually hatching during a violent electrical storm.

Sometimes the result is a birdlike creature
Sometimes a lizard
Sometimes an element of the sand
Sometimes an element of the storm
Sometimes mutations have resulted in many disgustingly hideous arms

Each one professes to be the arch villain in any campaign whose party includes spiderman.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Shouldn't this be a Wiki post? Would make it a whole lot easier to read previous facts. And number them.

Like it says in the title. Making a table of random goblin traits to roll on so they're not all generic cannon fodder.
Why should they be generic? Now dwarfs, they're all the same if you ask me.

63 (assuming the last numbered ones, though incorrect, actually deserved to be numbered): If you hit a goblin on the head hard enough, and roll a 1, it sinks into the ground and sprouts up from the ground at full hit points, just two feet away.

Edit: Ah, Threaded Mode. Nice touch, [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]. Any chance we could get some Word Wrap in there, and a resizable window?

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Edit: Ah, Threaded Mode. Nice touch, [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]. Any chance we could get some Word Wrap in there, and a resizable window?

I don't write vBulletin! :D

I didn't even know there was a threaded mode till you mentioned it...

I don't know if this has been done yet, but the goblin word for human is "goblin".

Given that goblins speak a creole of languages when under stress, this has caused much confusion in battle.

Remove ads