• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Making your own power cards

Bayuer

First Post
I went to UCS site. Downloaded all templates and Dennis B don't work... Ehh. That what it gives to me.

Parametr field1: card has no member 'classification'

Parametr field1: card has no member 'classification'
in function combined_editor

dzokvic

First Post
How are these coming along? :)

The PSD that I am working from is done, it now has all of the icons put in where they should be. My current hurdle is learning how to make an actual MSE template out of it. Hirahito did the last one for me, but he is understandably quite busy with the UCS at the moment. So I need to get my template made and have it up to UCS standards is where I am at. I am working on learning how to do it, but I do not have the mind of a programmer. Slow, would best describe my progress at this point. At least it is a learning process though.

I am also not sure if the fonts can be legally included or released, since they are the official WoTC fonts. Anybody have any idea on this one?

Dracorat

First Post
And now, installment #2 in iconic PC backgrounds, I bring thee ... ranger!

Attachments

• Card Background Ranger Marked.png
    Card Background Ranger Marked.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 289

Surina

First Post
I get a couple errors when I try to open up the UCS versions of Thindaraiel and Ander00.

The one I get for Ander00 is File not found:"script-damage.txt" in package 'FILE LOCATION\4E-UCS-Ander00-commons.mse-include'

The one I get for Thin's is: Parameter field1: card has no member 'class race' in function combined_editor

Is there anyway I can fix this? I've downloaded all the UCS files several time...

Thindaraiel

First Post
I get a couple errors when I try to open up the UCS versions of Thindaraiel and Ander00.

The one I get for Ander00 is File not found:"script-damage.txt" in package 'FILE LOCATION4E-UCS-Ander00-commons.mse-include'

Sorry for the error. Lord Tirian made a corrective version on the UCS development forum. You can download it here : Ander00-UCS3.rar

The one I get for Thin's is: Parameter field1: card has no member 'class race' in function combined_editor

I'm suprised by this error. What version of UCS and what version of the template do you have ?

misalo1

Explorer
Hi, All

My Sets have been updated to Version 1.05

Sets
Added 'Manual of the Planes' book
Updated sets with WotC Updates files (Jan 2009)
Correction - 'Coordinated Devastation' Card had Wrong Name

catsclaw227

First Post
I noticed in the UCS that there isn't a combined column for "Race/Class Level" that used to be in the Anders and the Tintagel (sp?) cards.

Is this by design or it just hasn't been implemented yet?

It was very easy to sort by this column and you can, for example, get the Ranger cards sorted by level.

Remove ads