• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malhavoc Press assembles dream team

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Scary looking poeple in those pictures.

Really errily freaky how much Monte looks like my old boss.

Psion

Adventurer
Bruce has been writing stuff for Malhavoc.

Sean is no surprise; even were that a surprise, this news is a few days old.

Psion said:
Bruce has been writing stuff for Malhavoc.

Sean is no surprise; even were that a surprise, this news is a few days old.

I know - but it was on a case-by-case basis (and actually he only wrote ONE product - If Thoughts Could Kill). Sure - it has been rumoured that Bruce Cordell would write a psionic classbook - but it wasn't confirmed before now. The psi-monster book sounds cool as well. I really hoped Sean Reynolds would sign up - given that the good relationship between him and Monte is wellknown - and I'm glad to see it finally confirmed. Sean also mentions that he's looking forward to work more closely together with Monte Cook - I'm looking very much forward to see what their join creativity can conjure up. Anyway, I just wanted to share my enthusiasm about this - and hear people's hopes and opinions....

-Zarrock

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well I personally think it's a great thing and hope to see some more campaign material come out of it. I've already stolden some of the guns and looked over the map of the city for some rearrangement of a city in one of the campaigns I used to run.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Dunno about that. I think that while this is good, it certainly isn't marking anything extrodinary for WotC. It STILL holds the right to hold or release stuff into the OGL, such as Epic Level rules, Deities and Demi-gods and even Manual of the Planes.

Remove ads