Malvoisin's Slumbering Tsar Saga Discussion [PFRPG]

kinem

Adventurer
Mal, a suggestion: In order to speed combat, what I (and some others) do is allow PCs to act in the order in which they post, instead of having to wait for their initiative to come up.

Malvoisin

First Post
Mal, a suggestion: In order to speed combat, what I (and some others) do is allow PCs to act in the order in which they post, instead of having to wait for their initiative to come up.
That's not bad idea. Anything which will help speed combat will be helpful for this game, because there will be a lot.

Let me think on it a bit...thanks for the suggestion.

Malvoisin

First Post
Hey everybody, a request:

Whenever making attacks of any kind, go ahead and roll your corresponding damage as well (unless it's obviously a miss).

It will save me time, and if you did miss your attack, we can just disregard it. Thanks!

Malvoisin

First Post
Apologies for the Delay

Sorry guys, some real life problems are killing my free time yesterday and today...maybe for another day or two also, we'll see. I'll get things back on track soon, thanks for being patient during the lull.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A friendly bump to get an update on how RL is treating you Mal. :)

If you want I would be happy to help co-DM us through this combat. As long as it's just a regular hill giant out of the Bestiary and nothing unexpected needs to occur I could help run the combat. Just an idea to help this along.

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
No, no, no HM! No peeking into the DM bag for you!

It wouldn't be a terrible idea Mal until you can get back in full swing. The combat would last at least 2 weeks, I think, maybe more maybe less depending on rolls and all.

Remove ads