Malvoisin's Slumbering Tsar Saga IC [PFRPG]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well he gives new meaning to the term home-wrecker," Adalir says off handily. "Well since I don't have to get down from my horse to fight, guess I'll go first."

With a large grin and then a wink to the group he turns back towards the town and charges the hulking beast. Drawing his axe as he moves he bears down on the giant his axe held high.

The creatures longer reach and massive spiked club causes unknown compilations and Aladir barely has time to set himself. "Hey! Little help here!"

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: melee attack with axe
Move: straight to M-3 (note: charge was just a descriptor not an actual action)
Free: draw weapon as part of a move
5'step: no [/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
HP: 105/105
AC: 30 AC Touch: 15 AC Flatfooted: 16
CMB: +9 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Speed: 30'

In Hand: battle axe and shield

Conditions: thirsty ;)

Consumables:
potion of cure light
rations 6 days
torches 3
iron spikes 3[/sblock]

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
"Has he been fighting a mage? We should find out" Viper notes, as he sends some magical bolts into the fray. The missiles strike with force, attempting to topple the giant as well as hurting him.

[sblock=ooc]swapping color spray for toppling magic missile (Preferred Spell)[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Krool watches the scene; a familiar glint in the beasts eyes causing his blood to rise. The beast was angered, hurt, and looking to take that pain out on someone else. It might not even be the beasts fault, but it's best to ask questions after the beast has been brought down.

Adalir takes off, mocking the others with a wink. "Glory Hound!" Krool calls out, watching the failed attempt of his allies strike. Krools' own mount seemed to be as intent on getting into the fray as well, as it follows behind Adalir. Krool takes the chance to bring out his favored weapon, gripping it just enough to swing at the giant as he nears.

His blood boils over, as Krools' own lust for battle overtakes him with a deafening challenge to the giant. "C'mon you oversized Gnome!"

The swing is mighty, as he hopes to draw the attention away from the others, as he knows he can take a beating if needed, but the weapon falls short, as the mount rears up, deciding that it would take it's own attack on the giant. A quick heel to the side of the beast is all Krool can manage, as he tries to stay in the saddle after his wild swing.

[sblock=Actions]
Move Action = Mount moves to L3
Free Action = Draw Weapon and RAGE
Standard Action = Vital Strike with Power Attack[/sblock]

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Reroll initiative please for Sebastian (Tactician subdomain granted power.) However, to speed things along, his action will be to cast Divine Favor, in the first round.

Sebastian raises his holy symbol to the heavens, "Lady Muir guide my blade."

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Yeah the Dice Roller hates me, and there are no guarantees. That other campaign I was talking about earlier, I've hit once. Unfortunately, its not just me, everyone is suffering the malady. Luckily, this includes the opponents

Great looking back on this, its crept in here. Its like the Dice Roller doesn't know what a high roll is in combat../OOC]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Under the brim of her dusty hat, Mel's lips curved into a smile.

She clumped to the ground, plunging her hand into her pouch and pulling out a silver-etched pistol that gleamed hungrily in her hand. As she advanced on the beast she held it out, aiming down the barrel until its head was just kissed by the iron sight at the end.

"Giants. When are you gonna learn we're not just throwing rocks anymore?"

There was an explosion, a puff of fire and smoke, and the gun twisted in her grasp like it had suddenly come to life and tried to escape for a single wretched moment.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to N6, 20' from beastie. Standard: Attack. At 20', this attack is resolved as a touch attack.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]HP 60
Grit: 3
AC 22
Fort +8
Ref +14 (evasion)
Wil +6
Attack: +13 for 1d8+7 dmg (+1 atck/dmg at 30' or closer)
Perception 18[/sblock]

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

First Post
"Lets see how you fare on your back." Gerard moves and readies his guisarme to trip the hill giant.

[sblock=Action]Move: L4
Standard: Trip CMB[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
BattleOracle.png

Inititative: +4 Senses: Perception +8
Current Effects: None
HP: 58/58
AC: 25 (touch 14, flat-footed 23)
CMB: +13/+15 CMD: 22/24
Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +6
Move: 20'/30'
Weapon in Hand: +1 Guisarme

Consumables: Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds (25), Potion of Cure Light Wounds (4), Trail Rations (3), Tindertwigs (10)

0 level: Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Prestidignation, Read Magic, Resistance

1st level 6/6: Alarm, Charm Person, Detect Secret Doors, Expeditious Retreat, Grease, Silent Image

2nd level 6/6: Cure Moderate Wounds, Delay Poison, Invisiability, Levitate, Minor Image, Silence

3rd level 4/4: Cure Serious Wounds, Invisiability Sphere[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Zultaan spurs his warhorse into battle.

"Disgusting creature," Zultaan says. He utters a silent prayer to Thyr and his magic mace glows with divine power. "This will be your destruction."

Zultaan hefts his divinely-enhanced weapon and swings it at the giant with abandon.

[sblock=Actions]Zultaan takes the following actions:

Move: Ride his warhorse 12 squares to N-6, bypassing the giant until arriving at the designated spot (thus avoiding AoO).
Swift Action: Activate bane - humanoids (giants) on his +2 Heavy Mace.
[sblock=bane]
Bane: A bane weapon excels against certain foes. Against a designated foe, the weapon's enhancement bonus is +2 better than its actual bonus. It also deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against the foe.[/sblock]
Standard Action: Melee attack against the giant.

NOTE: If the giant is prone, add a +2 bonus to Zultaan's attack roll against the giant.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads