Malvoisin's War of the Burning Sky PbP

Malvoisin

First Post
Let the call go forth! A replacement player is needed to brave the perils of a land struggling with the War of the Burning Sky!

The character to be replaced is a cleric, and was the party's primary healer, so a replacement will need to be able to fill those shoes. Please check the beginning of this thread for all pertinent character creation guidelines. Also, please check out the OOC and IC threads for the game, handily linked in my sig space!

I am hoping for several applicants over the next few days, and I will select the one who seems the best fit for the gaming group.

Please don't send a character sheet at this time, I just want a character concept, along with some ideas as to how the character might hook up with the rest of the party (that way, I know you'll have read up on the game, see?) The Player's Guide for the campaign, avaialble for FREE from ENPublishing, is also a tremendous resource.

Questions? Feel free to give me a shout! Thanks!

Rhun

First Post
Just a bump to let any prospective players know that Mal is a great DM, and that his games are a blast to play in! Get in while you can. :D

Asmor

First Post
I'm interested. What's allowed? Noticed you said that you've lost a cleric, I've been interested in playing a favored soul for a while (Complete Divine).

Caveat: I know nothing about the Burning Sky or its campaign setting.

Malvoisin

First Post
Asmor and Gli'jar, it's great to see your interest! I look forward to what you may come up with, after reviewing the game threads and the Player's Guide! :D

And, thanks for posting the link to the Guide, stonegod! Once again, you've got my back. :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
If theres a place for another char i would like to create a Dwarf ethier for cleric or a berserker. You tell me.

Last edited:

Remove ads