• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run IC Thread

ByteRynn

First Post
"They seemed to want us alive...no doubt for some dark ritual to their evil god."

Hoborne helps Shadow gather the goods from the bodies of the fallen drow.

"We best keep extra close watch tonight."

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=GM]Shadow will tuck away the poison if she can do so without being obvious.[/sblock]

"No sign of what they wanted," Shadow says, "Though a few got some fine gems on 'em. Think we best hide the bodies and move on 'fore more come looking for 'em or the smell brings somethin' else 'round."

Andor

First Post
"Good idea. I was hoping to avoid local trouble, but I suppose that was just fanciful thinking. Still we'd do best to avoid as much as we can. We may have beaten that little group but a whole tribe would do for us right quick I expect."

Animus

Explorer
New Morning

Box Text said:
With the corpses moved and concealed, you rest the remainder of the evening. You contemplate your past experiences (especially the previous night), and thank your lucky stars that you have lived to see today.

OOC:[sblock] Okay, time to level those characters if you haven't yet. Please edit your characters in the RG thread for me to review. When that's done we move on. [/sblock]

Drowned Hero

First Post
'Tell me there miss you found anything i could use?' Qualos sniffs the air and looks upon the stars finding a strange feeling of peace, thing that very unusual for him. Qualos as to often obeyed the itch he has inside.

Andor

First Post
Aaron smooths the dent out of his hat and picks the last few bits of bark off of it. "Do we have any sort of plan or goal beyond fleeing from known enemies towards unknown ones? Do we any knowlege of what's out here?" He places his hat on his head and tugs it straight.

Bront

The man with the probe
"These chain shirts are nice, and the scimitar is pretty well balanced I think. The gems I'll hold onta till later, 'case we need suplies." Shadow says.

OOC: I'll post the revised shadow tomorow, don't have the sheet with me.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Bront said:
"These chain shirts are nice, and the scimitar is pretty well balanced I think. The gems I'll hold onta till later, 'case we need suplies." Shadow says.

Qualos moves towards her lifting the two items up from her side to take a better look at them. 'Seems like fine quality, miss, I got some better gear myself and i prefer the longsword for making slashing damage, but im sure someone else can use it' 'what reminds me that i should have taken with me my morningstar and rapier... shame we left in such a hurry He then turns and walks over to a clear spot to make a fire 'We should stay here for the night it getting late'

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
OOC: Happy New Year! We're back in action.

[sblock=Shadow, Qualos]
You hear the sure sounds of battle about 300 feet away from where you are, in the direction of Stormreach.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads