Man on the Run OOC Thread

Animus

Explorer
All,

The only one we're waiting for is Azaar. He was on yesterday. Other than that, I'm ready for my first IC post on Tuesday.

Azaar,
[sblock]
I need you to at least check in by tonight, or we're moving on without you, and I will replace you too. A hello would suffice.
[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
Aaron is a bit unusual for a member of the finders guild. His interests lie in exploring the arcane and he has developed a passion for the lost secrets of Xendrik. Thus he has journeyed from the Shadow Marches to Stormwrack hoping to hire on with an expedition to that mysterious place.

Animus

Explorer
Some futher clarifications:

- I prefer you chose a color and stick to it for IC talking stuff. Otherwise, OOC stuff should be handled in this thread if at all possible.

- And this goes for everyone. In these RP sections, I'm assuming that you're taking 10 for skills unless you call for a roll (like Diplomacy or Knowledge, etc.). When calling for a roll try to give some IC flavor to it. It'll make the game that much more fun.

- As far as rolls go, I will take care of situations where you a majority of people will roll (initiative, notice to avoid surprise, group saving throws). That will make things easier for me so I won't have to wait on everybody for rolls. If I need rolls from half or less people (like attack and damage), you can do it.

- As far as updating goes, I will stick to my TTHSA schedule. If you don't post by the time I start my posts (which I promise will not be before 8 pm that day) I will NPC you if need be. I'm going to try to push this game so we can get through this and to a campaign if possible.

- First IC post coming tonight!

That is all :).

Remove ads