• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Manage attachments - can't delete is thread closed

The_Warlock

Explorer
So, there's this faboo new ability to go back and manage your attachments, and an obvious bar showing maximum space allowed for an account.

And I'm nowhere near full...but i figured I'd cleanse a few unnecessary attachments...but most of them reside in closed threads, like the old Hivemind.

Is that something that will change, or are attachments in such threads always going to be an anchor around the neck of your account?

Michael Morris

First Post
There are around 3x as many configuration settings in vb 3.7 as vb 3.0.7. Since most all of these are of a policy nature I've left them alone until Henry, Piratecat, Russ and Plane Sailing can review them and decide what they want them set to.

The_Warlock

Explorer
There are around 3x as many configuration settings in vb 3.7 as vb 3.0.7. Since most all of these are of a policy nature I've left them alone until Henry, Piratecat, Russ and Plane Sailing can review them and decide what they want them set to.

That's a lot more conf settings. Woof. I was just curious, mostly because I suddenly had access to new info and strange links in the old account page. Thanks for the heads up.

Remove ads