• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Manual of the Planes and SRD?

Carnifex

First Post
Anyone know if the Manual of the Planes is going to be added to the SRD? I'm putting together a d20 supplement for elemental magic but before I finally arrange the full first draft I'd really like to know whether or not I'll be able to use the elemental templates and the paraelementals from the MotP...

Carnifex said:
Anyone know if the Manual of the Planes is going to be added to the SRD? I'm putting together a d20 supplement for elemental magic but before I finally arrange the full first draft I'd really like to know whether or not I'll be able to use the elemental templates and the paraelementals from the MotP...

Now that WotC have hired an intern to help out with this, you can hope they'll be adding new books to the SRD quicker than they've done so far...

-Zarrock

Carnifex

First Post
Re: Re: Manual of the Planes and SRD?

Zarrock said:

Now that WotC have hired an intern to help out with this, you can hope they'll be adding new books to the SRD quicker than they've done so far...

-Zarrock

Now that *is* good news :)

333 Dave

First Post
Quicker than they've done so far?! I seriously hope that they give us a birthay present on the 10th by releasing the rest of the core rules. Yeash, they're still missing Spells and Monsters!

Remove ads