• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Many Publishers] Support the Wayne Foundation and Get Some Awesome Gaming Goodness

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Full of amazing indie press titles and software, The Wayne Foundation 2011 charity fundraiser pack has over $80 in products available together only here, and only from September 15th through September 30th, 2011.
All of the proceeds generated from the sale of this charity pack will be donated directly to The Wayne Foundationhttp://the-waynefoundation.org/, a 503(c) charity organization dedicated to ending child prostitution in the US and assisting underage victims.
All of this for $15!

The Goods

Jon Brazer Enterprises
Book of Beasts: Wandering Monsters 1 (PFRPG)
Book of River Nations: Exploration and Kingdom Building (PFRPG)
Player Careers Pack 1 (Traveller)

4 Winds Fantasy Gaming
Players Aid II: Monster Summoning Cards (PFRPG)
Players Aid III: Nature’s Ally Summoning Cards (PFRPG)

Dig a Thousand Holes Publishing
Time & Temp: Paperless Office Edition

The Impossible Dream
Dread

Third Eye Games
Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusades

Jess Hartley
Conventions for the Aspiring Game Professional

Pawn and Hex Games
Jumpers

DwD Studios
Adventure Idea Factory

Battlefield Press, Inc.
HeartQuest Core Rules

Wicked North Games
Azamar

Chaotic Shiny Productions
Treasure Hoard GenPack

Top Rope Games
Toypocalypse

Ally Nauss
Social Observance

Troll in the Corner
Argyle & Crew
Mi Gato se Incendia! (My Cat is on Fire!)
Devious NPCs and Curious Creatures (PFRPG)
Mirkmoot I & II (PFRPG)
World of Aruneus: Orcs, Zombies and the Herbology (PFRPG)

The Reason

Hello, my name is Jamie Walton – founder and president of The Wayne Foundation.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, child prostitution has become an epidemic crime with victim estimates ranging between 300,000 and 800,000 children internationally.

Human trafficking, domestic trafficking, and child prostitution are crimes that can befall any child, anywhere, and at any time. I was once one of these children. Like so many other victims my abusers were never arrested for their crimes. I felt as if no one loved me or cared about what happened to me.

It has taken me many years to come to terms with the horrendous abuse I experienced as a child. Now, I am breaking my silence in the hope that I can give a voice to children who are today’s victims.
Every day, thousands of children in the United States are bought and sold for the purposes of sex.

With your help, we can give them a way out and a chance to start a new life.

The Wayne Foundation’s vision is for a world without child slavery. Our mission is to provide young women who have fallen victim to commercial sexual exploitation and domestic trafficking with a means of leaving the sex industry for good. The Wayne Foundation is committed to fighting human trafficking, child prostitution & child sex exploitation one victim at a time by providing individuals with a safe home environment that will empower them with the tools they will need to stop the cycle of abuse.

It is our intent to stop commercial sex exploitation within the United States through direct victim assistance, public outreach, and by directly working with those who shape the policies and statutes which impact victims and their abusers.

Download The Wayne Foundation Pamphlet as a PDF.
Where you come in

Every cent of profit made from this bundle will go directly to The Wayne Foundation to help them accomplish this mission. Not only will you get some great RPG and board game products, but you’ll be helping Jamie and her foundation get off the ground and in to action.
You can listen to an amazing interview with Jamie Walton, hosted by Kevin Smith which will give you a much more detailed idea of what Jamie went through as a child, and why she, with Kevin’s help, decided to start the Wayne Foundation. Here’s part one and part two.

Goto DriveThruRPG.com today to support The Wayne Foundation!

Trollitc

First Post
If you want to know more about the Wayne Foundation, and hear about founder Jamie Walton's personal experiences, check out Kevin Smith's two part interview with her:

Sminterview: Jamie Walton

It's a heart-wrenching, uplifting and all around amazing story, which originally inspired me to get this charity pack off the ground.

Remove ads