• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Map Help: Large City!

Arthur Tealeaf

First Post
I specifically need a map for a Large City with approximately 14000 inhabitants.

The center of the city contains a huge keep/castle, although this can be edited in through photoshop.

Any pointers anyone? Links?

Anything?

ps. The map is for the city Trail's End in Damara in the Forgotten Realms. If anyone knows of any official maps, please let me know!

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Geanavue ($24.95 SC) from Kenzer and Ed Greenwood (creator of FR) has exactly that, all super detailed. Damara is a LG/LN area from what I remember, so Geanavue (should) fit in almost perfectly. Naturally, you'll need to tweak things a bit, but the large city with central castle and right population is all there. Beautiful map, too.

Melan

Explorer
There is a humongous city map at The City of Solis . It has a castle, well, not in the middle, but at the northern side. It is very nice once you print out a poster-sized copy and have it laminated... The site also has lots of other maps, all of which are very usable.

Remove ads