• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Map or floor plan of an oil platform needed

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Narfellus said:
I've long thought that developers should branch out and give us more than fantasy templates for 5 foot squares. Yes, why not oil rigs, haunted houses, military bases, nuclear reactors, city streets, ghost towns, etc. They've got fantasy nailed pretty good, and now there's lots of science fiction stuff coming out that's good, but Modern floor plans are still lacking.
I am planning to start and compile something like this. I could use some ideas on what to map.

So for the above post:

-Oil rig. Ok, shouldn't be too hard to get done.
-Haunted house. Well there was a mansion in Critical Locations, so I'll skip this.
-Military base. I should be able to do this.
-Nuclear plant. Might be trickier to get actual plans for this to draw from. Gonna give it a try.
-City streets, Ghost towns. These should be easy.

Give me more ideas what you need and I'll add them in. I'll let you know how things work out.

Threedub

First Post
Blackrat said:
I am planning to start and compile something like this. I could use some ideas on what to map.

So for the above post:

-Oil rig. Ok, shouldn't be too hard to get done.
-Haunted house. Well there was a mansion in Critical Locations, so I'll skip this.
-Military base. I should be able to do this.
-Nuclear plant. Might be trickier to get actual plans for this to draw from. Gonna give it a try.
-City streets, Ghost towns. These should be easy.

Give me more ideas what you need and I'll add them in. I'll let you know how things work out.

I don't have much trouble coming up with stuff that I know, residential and commercial sites, but it's the stuff I don't know well that I'd like a map of, which is mainly industrial sites. Stuff like:
-Sawmill
-Car Plant
-Semiconductor Plants
-Nuclear Powerplant

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads