• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

map software - core rules

SJ

Explorer
I've got several maps I made with the old Core Rules 2.0 Map Maker utility, and I can't figure out how to get them into a different file format (they export as .xpt files). Does anyone know of a utility that could help me get them to .jpg or .bmp (besides doing a screen capture and piecing it together?

Also, what do the Macintosh users use for mapping tools? Either overland, city, dungeon, whatever.

Thanks!

SJ

Twin Rose

First Post
SJ said:
I've got several maps I made with the old Core Rules 2.0 Map Maker utility, and I can't figure out how to get them into a different file format (they export as .xpt files). Does anyone know of a utility that could help me get them to .jpg or .bmp (besides doing a screen capture and piecing it together?

I don't know of any utility programs asside from Campaign Cartographer 2 that will load the files themselves. Campaign Suite will interact with the Core Rules mapper, letting you link encounters to your CS database ... But it won't actually import the files. I would check the CC2 mailing list, perhaps someone else has a converter (or will do it for you)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads