• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maps for Gamma World

Shag

Explorer
I have a pretty good imagination, but I can't draw worth anything. :)

Anyone have any good Gamma World-eque maps out there?

It's too bad you can't take aereal screenshots of Fallout 3 and put a 5 foot grid on it. That would be just about perfect.

If you've found any maps, please port them here!

Thanks!

Shag

Explorer
Wow seems everyone else is having the same problem as me! Its easy to find fantasy stuff, but post apocalyptic maps of any quality seem to be a major problem.

Festivus

First Post
Well, if you can get a hold of the map that came with the Gamma World gameday, it has a two lane highway littered with rusting cars, a parking garage filled with rusting cars, and a scientific looking laborotory with laser guns and a restroom.

It's kinda pricey on Ebay however. :(

Shag

Explorer
It seems so unlike WOTC to create this secondary market of Game Day goodies. You'd think after a week or so they would post this stuff on the website.

BUT!

I did just what I joked about. I loaded up Fallout 3. Turned off the HUD and went into no collision in the console. I walked up into the air, looked down and took screenshots. It takes a bit of practice but you can get AMAZING results. Then take a transparent grid and overlay it in Photoshop...

You got yourself a full colour map! I made 2 maps one 2 sheeter and a 4 sheeter in an hour!

I hope that helps! Answered my own question!

Shag

Explorer
Never uploaded a pic before!

Here is one of them. Didn't even need a grid for it.

Attachments

• Encounter 2 Map.jpg
    Encounter 2 Map.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 1,089

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads