Maps, Maps, & A NEW Map [10/06]

Eosin the Red

First Post
I guess that means you like it :D

Sadly, I do not have the time to do maps for other people. I can barely get done what I need. I noticed Scorpio has replied to your other thread and I was going to send you to him. He does nice stuff.

Scorpio

First Post
Thanks for the thought, Eosin! Give me a shout, Mojo, I don't bite...;)

Attachments

• mmbanner.jpg
    mmbanner.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 429

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Ooo look, if you look at the outlines of the mountains you can see it's shaped like Greece and Turkey, with the central plain being the Aegean. ;)

But very nice map. Atlas-quality, even.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Fantasic eye. That is 100% correct. I thought I buried it deep enough that few could see it. I changes some of the peaks but essentially that is greece and the tarsus mountains.

I am working another section that is the English Islands with the same treatment.

[edit:] not dalmatian - tarsus. :D

Last edited:

mojo1701

First Post
Already given Scorpio a shout, and asked him to do my main work, but if anyone else is interested, I'm still looking for some towns, and bars/inns and some dungeons (abandoned castles, caves, that type of thing).

Conaill

First Post
Eosin the Red said:
Fantasic eye. That is 100% correct. I thought I buried it deep enough that few could see it. I changes some of the peaks but essentially that is greece and the tarsus mountains.

I am working another section that is the English Islands with the same treatment.

Next time, rotate the map a little to confuse the eye. Heck, you could figure out where magnetic North was at the time and rotate the map accordingly. ;)

Remove ads