• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

March Fo(ur)rth Tomorrow For GM's Day; But The Sales Start Today!

Tomorrow, March 4th, is International GMs' Day. GM's Day started right here on EN World back in 2002, has been celebrated on sites across the internet every year since, and is THE day to celebrate your GM, DM, or referree. It's doubly poignant, because March 4th is also the anniversary of the sad passing of D&D co-creator Gary Gygax. One of the biggest events every GM's Day is DriveThruRPG's annual GM's Day Sale, where hundreds of publishers reduces their prices by 30%. The sale this year starts today, the day before GM's Day, and lasts for one week. So don't hesitate, and March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!

Tomorrow, March 4th, is International GMs' Day. GM's Day started right here on EN World back in 2002, has been celebrated on sites across the internet every year since, and is THE day to celebrate your GM, DM, or referree. It's doubly poignant, because March 4th is also the anniversary of the sad passing of D&D co-creator Gary Gygax. One of the biggest events every GM's Day is DriveThruRPG's annual GM's Day Sale, where hundreds of publishers reduces their prices by 30%. The sale this year starts today, the day before GM's Day, and lasts for one week. So don't hesitate, and March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day!

For more about GMs Day, see the official website. To find the awesome sale, check out DriveThruRPG!

EN Publishing, as always, is part of the sale. Check out all this stuff! Including, I might add, the awesome ZEITGEIST adventure path Act 1 (five adventures) for $20.99!

delericho

Legend
drivethrurpg has 7923 items on sale?

Yep. Some good bargains there, too - I almost wish I didn't already own all the Firefly PDFs. :)

Speaking of DM Month, shouldn't we just go ahead and extend GM's Day to a week?

Nah, just as a birthday party might not fall on the exact day, so too a GM's Day game might not fall on the exact day. But having a single day for the "official" event makes it easier to get traction.

What's the difference between the zeitgeist act 1 hardcover color standard and premium? This seems like a good time to get the hardcover version to go with my pdf but I don't know what version to get.

I'm sorry no one responded to this sooner. The difference is one of production value. The content is the same, but standard color uses a slightly lower stock of paper and ink. I've seen both and while I can tell the difference with them in front of me, the standard version still looks great by itself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads