D&D General March Madness (D&D Classes) 2024 - Scores and Discussion

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Looks like we're going to get the classic Warm Potato Salad vs Melted Vanilla Ice Cream matchup in the finals.
I'm hoping that the Warm Potato Salad gets eliminated by the Store-Brand Ketchup.

And Melted Vanilla Ice Cream isn't terrible; you can always add spiced rum and make a passable eggnog out of it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm hoping that the Warm Potato Salad gets eliminated by the Store-Brand Ketchup.

And Melted Vanilla Ice Cream isn't terrible; you can always add spiced rum and make a passable eggnog out of it.
i feel sick flu GIF

Vaalingrade

Legend

My assumption is that the vanilla ice cream was previously in a cone.

But yes, come on, Store Brand Ketchup! Mildly alleviate my disappointment in the fandom.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
So the real question - now that the tie persists, and given we were both expecting "Wizard vs. Paladin" (neither of which are potato salad or ice cream, thank you), can the tie even be broken? I won't begrudge el-remmen his gift if so. It's been fun.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
So the real question - now that the tie persists, and given we were both expecting "Wizard vs. Paladin" (neither of which are potato salad or ice cream, thank you), can the tie even be broken?
In the event of a tie, whoever posted their bracket first will win.

Since @el-remmen posted their bracket first, they are currently in the lead. A victory for the Paladin would be +1 point to you, @GuardianLurker, which means you would win with 13 points. But if the Druid wins, neither of you will get an extra point--you both would finish with a score of 12, and @el-remmen would win since they posted their bracket first.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
Aw darn. Now you've exposed my fragile hope to the rest of the world. Sigh. No cookie for me I guess. :D:p

Aliright, who wants to start a write-in campaign for the 1e Jester? Or the 3.x Hench (i.e. Nodwick) class?

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
Well, that's because you recognize that Paladin is the superior choice.

Paladins are on the side of the Angels, after all. Druids are on the side of Nypmhs. {aside}What do you mean the nymphs throw better parties? That's not important here!{/aside} Ahem. Clearly superior in all ways. Go Paladins!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I was expecting it to be wizard vs. paladin and chose wizard. But in paladin vs. druid, I am going pally every time, thus my confusion.

Remove ads