Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Hmmm... Not sure what that means, entirely, but I sympathize with the emotion. :)

Anyway, looks like the demands on my time right now and in the next few weeks are going to be increasingly difficult to avoid. Rather than make a unilateral decision, I'll leave it up to my four partners in this game. Shall we put the game on hold as is, possibly picking it up when things free up later this month, or would it be best to make a clean break and go about our business? If we put it on hold, I'm happy to open up the issue of restarting later. If you'd rather make a clean break so that there is no implied obligation, I'm fine with that as well. I'll leave it open to discussion by the four players that have been so patient with me this last week. Thoughts?

reapersaurus

First Post
a "clean break"?
what the heck does that mean?

Personally, I've seen too many PBP adventures stopped by the DM.

I think the novel thing would be to continue once Mark gets the time freed up in his schedule.

Mark - you've already done the part of the adventure that takes the longest - the setup and creation part.
Keeping it going should only take an hour or so a week, I would guesstimate.

So it's totally up to you, of course, but I didn't see any signs of the adventure needing to be dropped before you had your time-squeeze...

Lichtenhart

First Post
I would gladly continue once you get more time, but only if everyone is still enjoying the game. I don't want anyone to feel obliged to game. Let's say that when Mark will have time he'll start a thread and if we still want to go on, we'll resume from where we left.

P.S. Mark have you noticed this? Do you think you can give it a try?

Last edited:

tleilaxu

First Post
personally, i have my doubts that this will ever be started again. i've seen this type of thing happen before. feel free to hammer the nails in.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Well, it looks like turtle is the only one who doesn't want in when it starts back up, unless I am reading "hammer the nails in" wrongly.

I'll let everyone know when the time comes and we'll see if he still feels that way. :)

tleilaxu

First Post
if and when they day comes we will see. i'm not saying i won't play i'm just predicting that we won't start back up for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads