• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Martial Arts Meyhem or Blood & Fists? What do you like?

Which do you prefer?

• Martial Arts Meyhem.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Blood and Fists.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I likes mine all mixed n' mached!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Bah! I'm waiting for a 3rd option!

Votes: 0 0.0%

slingbld

Explorer
I just got Blood & Fists. I got Matial Arts Meyhem (1 & 2) a few weeks ago. I don't wanna say anything just yet about what I like/dislike.

I wanna know what all my friends on the boards think of these two products!

Slingbld~

JPL

Adventurer
I'm a B&F fan. No secret there.

Vigilance, the author of Blood and Fists, is working on a slight revision of Blood & Fists, and also a sequel with new moves, new styles, and new classes.

MAM has some talented authors, so I have no doubt that it's also a fine product. However, they decided to avoid statting out real-world styles. That's a reasonable design decision, but not my personal preference.

Due to my sporadic gaming schedule, I haven't had a chance to run an all-martial arts game...but I'm still planning on it.

slingbld

Explorer
JPL said:
MAM has some talented authors...../ However, they decided to avoid statting out real-world styles. That's a reasonable design decision, but not my personal preference.

I noticed that one right away! :D
When I got MAM, I was suprised not to see real world styles. Glad someone out there did it. :confused:
Thanks for that one Vigilance!! :)

JPL

Adventurer
slingbld said:
I noticed that one right away! :D
When I got MAM, I was suprised not to see real world styles. Glad someone out there did it. :confused:
Thanks for that one Vigilance!! :)

Not to put any pressure on the man, but last I heard, Vig was saying the sequel to Blood and Fists would be out in a month or so.

One of my players has actually suggested running "Enter the Dragon" as a one-shot, just so he can play Jim Kelly [karate master and bearer of one of the greatest Afros in cinematic history].

Remove ads