• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mass Combat/Warfare

Lakkett

First Post
Are there any d20 rules for mass combat yet, like the old Battlesystem rules?

I really want to run the old Forgotten Realms Bloodstone adventures (aka Fun With Orcus), but I need some good battle rules. Warfare would be just the thing to keep my high level party interested.

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Not yet

But AEG is releasing this soon:

http://www.alderac.com/d20/releases.html

RELEASING FEB 2002

War
$26.95
Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. 128 pages of combat. AEG's latest in a long line of d20 related sourcebooks, this book gives GMs rules for mass combat, the causes and effects of war, more prestige classes, and rules and notes on the effects of magic on mass combat. This book brings to life the very thing that topples nations and makes history. With campaign advice and artifacts that men have destroyed royalty to find, this book has everything a growing campaign needs. By the team that brought you Dragons and Evil.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Eden is in third, AEG is in second, but in the lead...

Mongoose Publishing has printed an Open Mass Combat System in the Quintessential Fighter supplement.

Ysgarran

The last one I'm aware of is:
http://www.edenstudios.net/odyssey/7005.html

Fields of Blood: The Book of War
Format: 8 1/2" x 11", perfect bound, hardcover, black and white
EDN: 7005
ISBN: 1-891153-55-2
SRP: $27.00
Release Date: Summer 2002

Lay Waste To Your Enemies!

Fields of Blood: The Book of War provides everything you need to rule a nation, raise an army, and assault your enemies on the battlefield. With rules governing anything from small keeps to vast nations, your character can now be a hero both in the dungeon and on the battlefield.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads