Media Mass Effect RPG Actual Play Podcast

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Coming in April... a Mass Effect Expanded Universe Actual Play podcast: I Should Roll.

A bunch of us voice actors got together and decided to do something to celebrate our love of the Mass Effect universe. One podcast, two RPG campaigns, set in 2184, between ME1 and ME2 after the Collector attack on the SR-1 Normandy but before Project Lazarus completes) and 2189. The system is a homebrew conglomeration of 5E, Fate, and Blades in the Dark (and probably some others as our GM discovers things that are needed because of our propensity for utter chaos).

I will be playing Zynamondan, a Hanar engineer who LURVES Blasto and old, cheesy action movies in 2184.

We'll also have trailers going up on other social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, and X, I believe) and they'll all have subtle variations from each other.

The 2189 Campaign, "Dangerous Dangers" has already recorded their first episode. The 2184 Campaign, tentatively titled "Where in the Galaxy is Kasumi Goto?" (almost certain to change once something suitable gets mentioned in passing) records their first episode today. Both will be released in April, with subsequent episodes to follow, alternating, every other week (at least, that's the plan).

Remove ads