Mass effect RPG?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm one of those people who found the original ending of ME3 to be so insultingly bad that I refused to pick up MEA. It really didn't matter to me how good or bad the reviews were because I wasn't going to pick it up regardless.
I think ME3 was a great game, but it had so much riding on it as the crown jewel of a trilogy. ME3 wasn't judged by typical game standards, which in some cases was fair, and in other cases not fair.

MEA sort of suffered a similar fate. The bar was pretty high up for it. I didn't hate it, but coming from the OT it was very disappointing.

I'm one of those people who found the original ending of ME3 to be so insultingly bad that I refused to pick up MEA. It really didn't matter to me how good or bad the reviews were because I wasn't going to pick it up regardless.

Battlelords of the 23rd Century? The game where you could be a Mutzachan headbutt kind of a guy? I kind of see it, but although my group tried to play the game several times starting around 1990-1991 and ending around 1993-94, we were never really able to get a campaign off the ground.
Try the 7e rulebook. Far better organized than what you had, neater, less typos, tigvter rules, etc. 20$ for nearly 600 pgs, you can't go wrong.

Less fart jokes tho...

MarkB

Legend
Mass Effect Andromeda had some pacing and story issues, but I really enjoyed the combat system and a lot of the worldbuilding was excellent.

I do like the idea of using an approach similar to D&D 4e - its tactical combat and powers are well suited to the games' combat systems.

Remove ads