• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massachusettes, Metrowest Boston Pathfinder/D&D v3.5

Fighter1

Explorer
Need for a DM for an existing Pathfinder/D&D v3.5 group in Metrowest Boston

We have a place to play in Hudson, we have players...what we need is a DM. Our current DM is just having to much of a demand on him in real life to keep doing it.

Some of the players could step up but we would be new to it - if possible we'd like to bring in an experienced DM.

We are a group of late 20's and older, some married some not...mixed bag. Amongst us we do have all the materials any player or DM would need for Pathfinder or v3.5

Feel free to mail me or respond here if interested.

p.s. snacks and soda included :)

1st Circle

First Post
Hello, I've been DMing for quite a while, and Hudson isn't too far for me. (about 40 mins.) I've been DMing for about 13 years. Could you tell me what times you'd be looking to schedule, and what sort of campaign you guys would be interested in? I need some new players. =(

Fighter1

Explorer
Hey,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you - this was suppsoed to get emailed to my actual email account and didn't; I gotta look at the settings. IN anye vent I jsut logged in here ot ENWorld and saw this.

We have one guy who already contacted me to be DM - we are meeting with him this Friday; if he does not like what he sees I can let you know - I wanted to act on a first come first serve basis as I am not sur what other criteria to do this by when ya don't really know someone :-(

Let me know if your still available and that is acceptable to ya.

Thanks

Lauguz

Explorer
Publisher
Hi,

Are you still looking for a GM or player? I just moved to Framingham and am looking for a group.

-NB

Remove ads