• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massive full-game mod -- see if there's something useful for you to steal!

ZephyrTR

First Post
A while ago I posted a bunch of things I'd been working on. I thought I'd repost with updates in case any DMs here found stuff I've been working on of any use to them. I've been working on my mod for ... I guess around 2 years now? Still not done. Anyway, there's lots of cool stuff on here so check it out and perhaps you'll find it useful for your own campaigns. After all, sharing is caring!

The site:
Bri's Mod

Nentir Vale fitted for Chessex Megamat (hex-side) (Eventually I want to build a compendium of events for each and every tile so players can just wander around and I'll always have content for them):
http://brismod.com/wiki/images/e/e4/Nentir.jpg

Accompanying travel rules:
Adventuring - Bri's Mod

Customized and auto-compiling Character Sheet:
File:Character Sheet.pdf - Bri's Mod

Tweaked Weapons list:
Weapons - Bri's Mod

Fully rebuilt classes (not done):
Classes - Bri's Mod

Useful DM tables, with Skill Challenge variant:
The Dungeon Master - Bri's Mod

There's lots of other stuff too. Trying to compile all Diseases across the Monster Manuals and supplemental books, so they're easier to find. Uh, yeah! Anyway, I thought it had been a long while since I posted on here, so I thought I'd give you all an update on what I've been cooking. User editing has been disabled for anyone but me, so don't try, but let me know if you see typos and mistakes here and I'll fix em. Hope you find it useful.

Remove ads