• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massive Gaming Collection for sale

KJSEvans

First Post
Bump. Sold books removed. Some books have had their price cut a bit. I won't be cutting the price any more than this, so please contact me ASAP if you want any of these books. :)

Satyros

First Post
A while back I completed a trade with KJSEvans for some of the books ( not mentioned here anymore ) he offered .

Thief's world , GURPS core books etc .

Everything went very smoothly - even though he shipped across the ocean - and I was very happy with the trade .

All in all , I recommend him highly and have only the best to say about him .

He even included a gift ( a copy of HackMaster Basic ) .

Great guy , go ahead and buy his books without any fear .

My experience was more than positive and I'd trade again anytime .

Indeed , Mr. KJSEvans , should you happen to offer another selection of books in the future , feel free to drop an email , if you feel like it , I will welcome the opportunity to trade with you again , if you have any other books I happen to want .

Thanks for everything .

P.S. : He was even kind enough to help by sharing the ( considerable ) postage costs . A great guy I tell ya ! Cheers !

Last edited:

BriarMonkey

First Post
I wanted to see if you were still selling the listed books as I'd be interested in picking up the entire Scarred Lands collection.

I will send you an email this evening when I get home.

Cheers!

Remove ads