• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Massive multi-party online game using Savage Worlds.

GM_Chris

First Post
Hello,

Reading through the forum, I think I could categorise this as a 'living' savage-worlds game.

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I just signed up.
Around two weeks ago I made a thread on 4chan /tg/, asking if anybody would be interested in setting up an online game with loads of players. Anyway, it turned out to be a popular suggestion and I got around fourty people signing up on our forum and more people joining IRC.
The structure of the game will be that a GM will host a weekly session which has some sort of adventure. Groups won't necessarily have to be tied to one GMs, and if a player wishes to travel to another group during his down-time then he could easily be in two-groups at a time.
The players will gain most of their money through being lords. If they are in charge of a village, they will gain money from the serfs. We haven't finalised the economy system yet, but the idea is that players will be able to raise their own armies and the game will be as much a political game as it is an adventuring game.
We have already discussed economy to a point, and want to make sure that people are encouraged to work together. For this reason, we are planning on making it so that events happen in villages regularly (goblin raids, uprisings, lack of food) which damage the efficiency of the village which requires a PC to go in there and sort things out. As of now, the economy system is in the works.
Here is what we have so far in terms of the world.
The system is Savage Worlds and it will be ran over a combination of IRC and downtime on the forums. We currently have four DMs, and around 30 players so we could definitely do with some more GMs, although I am willing to do more than weekly sessions. If you don't know the rules of Savage Worlds and don't have to book I've written them up here in a fairly concise forum.
Talk to us on IRC at irc.rizon.net #tgworld and see our forum
We would love to have you play with us. If anything is unclear, please join the IRC or post on this thread and I'll answer as best I can. We aim for the game to start by the 1st of August, though I'm now thinking that we should extend the deadline by a bit to get new people on board - the community now is basically /tg/ers so hopefully some enworlders can come.

If you're a GM, player or somebody who just wants to be involved in the worldbuilding process. Then talk to me in the thread and I'll show you what needs doing.

GM_Chris

First Post
6JZ3zwh.png

Here is a map of the world so far. The massive red-shaded areas and inconsistent formatting will be removed, it's still in draft.
The red-shaded areas are the ones that still need worldbuilding. Two people are working on the island and lower area. But the central red-shaded area needs work.

The surrounding areas will be wilderness.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads