Master of Many Forms Conversion

fenixfire

First Post
The Pathfinder rules for wild shape and druids in general are very different then the 3.5 rules.

I would post links to the SRD entries, but I guess I can't till i get more posts.

The MoMF needed to be updated/converted to be used with the PF ruleset and this is a really good conversion. He just said that he would post an updated version and I couldn't locate it. I was simply curious if he ever did.

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
The Pathfinder rules for wild shape and druids in general are very different the 3.5 rules.

Oh, okay.

I haven't ever bothered with Pathfinder- I always figured (based on their own marketing) that if I was ever interested in a PF product, it should be more or less fully compatible with 3.5. I guess not quite so much after all.

fenixfire

First Post
Check out the below links, just remove the space before .com & .org

d20pfsrd .com/classes/core-classes/druid#TOC-Wild-Shape-Su-

d20srd .org/srd/classes/druid.htm#wildShape

LuvinMoonbow

First Post
I was searching and trying to find a good place to ask this question (and it's making me wait now between searches)--since this is a class conversion post from 3.5 to Pathfinder, has anyone ever seen a Spirit of Misrule's prestige class write up for Pathfinder? I'm trying to transfer my old 18th level rogue into Path. Would love any advice, thanks!

Remove ads