• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master Thrower feat questions

mostholy2

First Post
I am trying to understand how the Master Thrower's feats work with sneak attack.

1) Sneaky shot - allows you to deny you oppenent his AC dex bonus on an opposed check. This would automatically qualify the target for the rogue sneak attack vs. the ranged attack.

a) How long does this effect last? Is it only against your next attack? Or is it for the entire round?
b) Does this only apply to a single opponent? Or can you use a single sneaky shot to affect multiple opponents?

Which leads me to my next question -

2) Doubletoss vs. Palm throw - Doubletoss allows you to throw 2 weapons as a standard action against 1 or 2 opponents, while Palm throw allows you to throw 2 small weapons per attack.

When combining these feats with sneaky shot, you can clearly do doubletoss in the same round or get a single attack with palm throw getting 2 small attacks off as a standard action.

Does sneaky toss denial of AC dex only work with the first attack vs. an opponent? Or can you get multiple sneak attacks in with the double weapon strikes?

If you are using only daggers, which feat would be better, doubletoss or palm throw?

3) Can you combine doubletoss and palm throw to throw 4 dagger's per round as a standard action? Or even crazier, could you combine the two with other multiple attacks as a full-round attack option?

Last edited:

Remove ads